The Mark of the Raven ( beginning )

A young Asian boy runs into the darkness. His beat up body is almost ready to give up, but he keeps going. He will not let himself be taken back. Not after all he did to get out. The man chasing him won't give up that easily, either. Two years he had held this boy hostage. How did he get out now?
Right as the man is about to catch the boy, a hand covers his mouth. It's cold and ghostly; almost shimmering in the darkness. The hand drags the man backwards, giving the boy time to escape. The man grabs the hand, and yanks it off his mouth.
“I don't think you should interfere with this." Says the man as he turns to face, and kill, the person that grabbed him. To his surprise, there was nothing but a faint blue glow. A chill goes through the man's body as the form of a human emerges from nowhere.
“Run," Whispers a sharp voice. “You have made me angry. Remember, Tsume, this child is under my protection."
___
The boy comes to a large building. The street lights eliminate his path well. He walks into the building calmly. It's bright inside, and very white. A lady sitting behind a desk smiles at him as he walks past. He walks up three flights of stares, to scared to take the elevator, before he reaches a long hall way. The floor's the red flower print you would see in a hotel. With all the rooms, it would make a good one. Happily, they only will have to ever deal with five people. Yes it might get boring only seeing the same five people over, and over again, but the boy doesn't care. It's not like they have families or anything. They're dead after all.
The boy walks past empty rooms until he reaches the one with a sign on it. The sign reads: Kurosawa Akuma's! :) with the smiley face and everything. He knocks on the door. There are some loud noises, then the door swings open.
“Konbanwa, Raiden!" Yells a girl about a year older than him.
“Uh, un. Konbanwa, Yoshida.” Says Raiden as he walks past her. Three people sit on the floor in front of him. A girl that looks just like Raiden, but with green eyes, not blue, and long black hair in a ponytail. Next is a boy with dirty blond hair and gold eyes, and lastly at the far left is the ghostly form of a 24 year-old with bright blue hair. The girl smiles, the boy looks away, and the ghost has no expression.
“Hello Rei.” Raiden says. The girl jumps up on him, hugging her brother.
“Two years. It's been two years! Where the hell did you go?!" She yells in his ear.
“Eh, heh, long story." He mumbles. Rei lets go of him, and goes to talk to Yoshida. Raiden smiles down at the boy. He sits down in front of him. The boy still doesn't look at him.
“I missed you." The boy mumbles under his breath. Raiden kisses his forehead.
“I missed you too, Riki." Raiden whispers in his ear, then stands up. He takes two steps to the left, and stands in front of the ghost.
“Raiden Kurosawa," says the ghost. “thank me for saving your life back there."
“Y-yes. Thank you, Tristan," He mumbles. “Thank you for getting me away from my dad."





Let me know if you want me to continue it or not. Either way I will.
I realized that I was still on this blog, so I decided to post something. I have been working on these characters for a while now, and just put them together. I want to warn you, I've been working on the characters not the story. So it might seem not quite right at some points. Also, I'm just not good at writing in general.
Yes, some of the dialogue will be in Japanese... And yes, some of the Japanese will be wrong... Give me a break! Five out of six characters are Japanese! And I'm still learning! That's not my fault! Okay, it is... Shut up!

1 comment:

  1. Cool! Please continue! I dislike being the only one who posts anything now.....

    ReplyDelete