Nate Blackwall part 2

(ps I'm writing this post in Las Vegas)

As Gina and I walked into school on Monday morning, I saw the only part of Pinnacle that I properly appreciate:
Anna-Christina Gould.

Her long amber hair was tied back in a ponytail, and she was biting her blue fingernails. My God, Anna-Christina could even make fingernail biting gorgeous.
Gina elbowed me.
"Yes Nate, Anna-Christina is hot. I don't want to be late for the only class Kate and I have together, so either ask her out or go inside."

I sighed dreamily. Only Anna-Christina could make me feel like a total idiot.
The only problem in plans to ask her out, was the simple fact that I'm a total wuss.

I don't exactly have a great track record with girls. The last time I told a girl that I liked her, she beamed and told me that I was a great friend and she liked me too. Yeah.

The worst part is that Gina is determined to get me and Kevin girlfriends by the end of the year.
Before I could stop her, she yelled out,
"Hey AC!"
Anna-Christina immediately headed over towards us.
"Hi Gina, hey Nate! What's up?
"Uh, hi Anna-Christina," I stammered out.
She giggled. "Nate, you can call me AC. Everyone does."
"I think you're name is beautiful," I squeaked.
Anna-Christina blushed.
I cleared my throat. "That's not the only thing about you that's beautiful either."
Her jaw dropped. "Nate..."

{And more will be revealed next week! Muhahahahaha! I'm not actually trying to cliff hang you, Jayne's trying to get me to unpack.}

No comments:

Post a Comment